About Me

I was born and raised in The Hague, the Netherlands by an American mother and Swedish father. I am currently a junior at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro studying music and physics. This blog centers upon my pursuits in the realm of thermal physics.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Teaching Thermodynamics

The following video is an interview with Dr. Ian Beatty concerning methods of education in thermodynamics. Dr. Beatty is a professor of physics at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro who specializes in physics education. In the interview he provides insight as to the relevance of the internet in learning about and teaching thermal physics.

Checkout his website and his blog.

1 comment:

  1. Since my science major requires me to take physics in the next year, I'm really interested to hear what a professor here says about our program and how it is taught so I can better prepare myself. No failing for me yay!

    ReplyDelete